Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cheerleader 4 Life!

I know it sounds silly but I don't think I can or ever will let go of the fun I had in high school with cheer leading! The Companionship you gain, the trust and motivation you build as you cheer together and work so hard for the #1 each competition!



This last Friday we had the chance to go back to ALTA high school 3 years later as Cheer Alumni and cheer 1st half of the homecoming game haha! I think this was the first year in Alta's cheer alumni history that they had all (but a few) Varsity show up! In Uniform!! We practically had the whole squad back in chant lines on that track! We were still throwing standing tumbling and stunting like nobody business! We totally showed up the now attending Alta cheerleaders right girls!!



It was a fun night but I think my Cheer days are officially over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

RSS Subscribe

Search