Monday, September 20, 2010

June 4th 2010 - The Big Day!

We couldn't have asked for a more romantic family and friend filled event! The whole week felt just frantic! The Wedding Dinner was on Thursday at the Smith's home in Ogden where we would enjoy Ben's incredible BBQ meal and Alice's homemade sides! They worked so hard on the backyard and it paid off! Tables everywhere, June flowers and color, color, color! Everyone had a good time tellin' our every embarrassing, personal, funny moment to everyone, Jed's stories were filled with, "Incredible sports player," "So Coordinated," "Expert with a Gun," and so forth. Naturally mine were filled with, "Uncoordinated," "Bike in Heels on freeway," "Speeding ticket this, policeman that," Poor Jed, He has no idea what he has got himself into. We laughed, we cried, we ate and ate and ate!



I'll be honest with you though, I was in a hurry to get outta there! I wanted to go home and hop into bed so morning would come that much faster! That next morning was the big day! The Nackos residence was crazy in the morning, with Momma Nackos directing the scene and people everywhere setting up, ask if I helped? Nay, Jed in Ogden and I in Draper took our sweet time at the gym and getting ready! 11:00am rolls around and it's time to check in at the Draper Temple, Sealing at 12:00pm. I don't really remember what happened from there... It was all a glorious memory haha, I just could not take my eyes off my handsome husband, it was an incredible and spiritual experience! Sealed forever baby!! After exchanging the rings and loud pats on the back we were off to present ourselves as Man and Wife through those big Temple doors. Lots of twirls, dipped kisses and photos, Lots of photos.

I would like to take this moment and thanks my cousin, Sammi Beardoll, "Feels Like Home Photography" for the incredible pictures, Engagement, Groomals, Bridals, Wedding!! You name it! She is incredible!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank You!!

The reception started at 7:00pm, we both could not believe our eyes at how our backyard turned out! Lights, Sheer Ribbons, Flowers, Michael Buble, Pictures, and the people we love most! I don't think I even need to tell you how incredible my aunts, Jill, Bethan, and cousin, Trisha, did with the desserts. They look awesome but tasted even better! They worked so hard and it turned out better then I could have imagined. We had a fairytale wedding.



After we were able to see and thank everyone for coming, it was time for the show! The cake eating, the dancing, the bouquet throwing, the first dance and my personal favorite.. The Garter.. Grrrowwlll!

Thank you to everyone who was able to come and share such a special night with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

RSS Subscribe

Search