Thursday, February 18, 2010

So What Are We Doing?

Jed has been working his cute little toosh off at Mr. Network, (He has a told me a million times what he does so I hope I get it almost right) He is a General Manager over a call center and he mainly does the training with new agents. It's pretty busy everyday there but there is change after change, around 8 or 9 you can catch him on his BB (blackberry) sending emails. I will say this though, he is awesome about leaving his mind at work, he comes home happy and focused on home.
He is currently on the path for an Education Administration degree in English or close to it (I say go for it Babe!) The final outcome will be a Principle, which I am so excited for! The community involvement and the activities with the school will be awesome for our children and have that closeness with the family. (Im gonna be all in my kids bidness! Kidding.) Think about it! Jed will be running the school, Colter (His brother) will be over the sports program and something smart, and I will be over the math department.... (BAHAHA)

I, Lex, am working at Aflac Insurance as the State Administrator, I work with people everyday and no day is the same. My limits are endless! From licensing to planning incentive trips, it never ends! Which, by the way, I would like to take this moment to rub in all your faces that Jed and I will be attending my works incentive trip in May to Bermuda... on a cruise.. for a whole week.. without you.. :) I am not going to school but if I was my major would change every semester. Last month I wanted to be in the C.I.A., last week I wanted to open an animal shelter and today Jed found out I wanted to be a pilot... My current job, I think, covers all those areas :)

It has been really fun lately for Jed and I looking for apartments, planning the wedding and looking into honeymoon spots (Hawaii!) Bonding! :)
The days are starting to blend together! I mean I couldn't even tell you how far/close the wedding is ya know??
(106 Days, 19 Hours, 21 Minutes) or something like that ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thats funny.. I work closely with Mr. Network. And Lex.... I could so see you in the CIA! You have mad skills at jumping fences and retrieving lost possessions! (My necklace I left at the rebel pool?!) Bond aint got nothing on you my dear!
    -Kelsey

    ReplyDelete

Followers

RSS Subscribe

Search