Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Weeks Before the Engagement...

Jed and I (Lex) always talked about getting married but never had any plans until the beginning of January, We knew we needed to get a temple date because they would be filling up fast and somehow I had talked Jed into a June wedding, (Jed wanted to have dated for a year or more before marriage was even a topic, before I came along hehehehehe) So Jed called the Draper Temple and made a "Wedding date" for July 2nd. Jed then called me and told me that that was the earliest that the Temple would be available for us. As you can imagine I was so bummed! I'm just so excited to marry Jed that I just didn't want to wait another month! The only mistake was that Jed gave me a Temple date... You know exactly what I did with that Temple date... TOLD EVERYONE!!! I had a wedding date, a wedding pretty much planned but no fiance... Because of the recent change I didn't think he would propose for at least a month or two. So I sorta but not really forgot about it :) I AM JUST SO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

RSS Subscribe

Search