Monday, September 20, 2010

Michael Buble Concert!

I cried.. Need I disclose more about the most incredible concert ever known to man!!



How it came to be - I arrive home to find a letter in the hands of Mr. Smith addressed to Mrs. Smith, it explained the hard work ahead of us, finishing school and buckling down on the priorities but first a little fun and the following written on the back, Verbatim, "Because... I'm your man!" Which happens to be one of my favorite Michael songs! I open up the envelope and find two tickets to Michael Buble's Concert in Las Vegas for August 21st! Oh to contain myself was not possible!! Jed your the best!!



For the next month it was all I could think of and talk about! I read Michael website practically everyday and kept up on the news. He is just an incredible Musician!



Night of the Concert - Earlier that day was Colt's, Jed's Younger Brother, first football game as starting quarterback so it was hard to even think of not attending that game! He did awesome by the way! They were so far ahead the first half that Colt didn't play the second half which is nice because we had to leave if we wanted to make it to Vegas in time! 6 hours gone by and finally we were in the frenzy of Las Vegas! The concert was held at the MGM Grand Hotel and to make the whole thing even better, my parents were there! My father also surprised my mother and purchased tickets to Michael Buble. We ate dinner together and went our separate ways to our seats, needless to say we bought some shirts to match the occasion! I was hoping we would match but they didn't have a, "I love Michael buble" shirt his size haha!



In the middle of the stage was a three sided wall of sheer curtains, enough to see shadows through and finally the lights started to dim and the music started to play and there he was behind the curtain, Michael Buble's Shadow conducting his incredible symphonic band! The intensity! The Bass! The Michael! I cried! It was beautiful and so exciting! He sang both Jed's and my favorite songs; I'm your man, Me and Mrs. Jones, Crazy Love, etc.



Through out the songs Michael would get personal with the audience, he is a funny man, truly a performer! We both loved his jokes and his corky personality. I wish I could tell you the funny things he was saying but it just wouldn't be the same!



It could not have been a more perfect night! I feel so lucky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

RSS Subscribe

Search